Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The death of me...

Ok, this adorable fast growing puppy is going to be the death of me.  I sit here, at 10:30 at night, soaking wet in my pajamas, wrenched back, twisted finger, even my hair is muddy.  Why?  Because my 50 pound crazy ball of love is terrified of sprinklers.
Yep, the pre-bedtime potty, so calm, quiet...peacefully looking up at the stars.  We had ventured into the middle of the front grassy area, on a hill surrounded by trees.  When bam - no warning at all, the sprinklers came on!  First one hit me square in the chest, then Lucky freaked out.  Started trying to pull away from the edge of the grass (there is a theme here), leash wrapped around me.  Wham.  I am on the ground, completely spread out on my back, wondering what happened and then get hit in the face with a sprinkler.

It is really hitting me that this fellow is not so cuddly anymore.  If I don't get some training soon...and dare I say it, a little "snip-snip"... I'm going to end up with a broken arm or something!
Who me?  I'm innocent...


1 comment:

  1. What? I'm just 60 pounds of love.

    Jasper just did the same thing to me over some bunnies. I think he almost dislocated my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete