Friday, August 14, 2009

The new me (ha!)

Word of warning:  if you are feeling down and think that chopping off your hair will make you feel better, DON'T DO IT!  A dear friend of mine told me this, but I didn't listen.  On the way to the grocery store I spontaneously stopped in at Great Clips (have never gotten my hair cut at one of those places) and thought to myself, "how bad could it be?"  Ha!  If you like your head to look like a bell, it's just great.  

Just wish I liked to wear hats.  

On the plus side, my eldest, QueenBee said I looked beautiful and my hair looks like Snow White's (???).  She's also the one that said the housedress I wore while recovering, that belonged my late dear grandmother (picture floor length polyester with a jungle print), was the most beautiful thing ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment